dude, this bracelet represents #shackle #handcuffs…to me. and this is coming from a huge romantic and wendyslookbook fan. but to each’s own.
Dying of laughter
crying, tears, muffled laughter (i’m at the library)
Comedy Central just got real
Fruit – Whatever kind you like (except bananas); make sure it’s good and ripe for maximum sweetness and flavor. Use all kinds of citrus and berries. Pineapple and watermelon work well for flavoring water.
Herbs – These are optional, but many herbs are a surprising complement to fruit flavors; almost any herb will work depending on your personal preference.
Jars or pitchers – Use 2 quart mason jars primarily, but any 2 quart pitcher will do. Fruit infusion pitcher is another option if you think you’ll be making infused waters regulary; a very easy, tidy way to strain fruit from water.
Muddler or wooden spoon for mashing fruit and herbs.
Water – Use filtered or spring water.
Fresh Salsa Boats!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Portion: 8 Boats
- 1 large head of Romaine Lettuce
- 2 ripe Mangos peeled and diced
- 2 Kiwis peeled and diced
- 1 Cucumber diced
- 1 Bell Pepper (any color) diced
- 1-2 cups of Cherry or Grape Tomatoes quartered
- 1 Avocado diced
- 1 Handful of fresh Cilantro chopped
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Dash of Cayenne Pepper (optional)
1. Peel, dice, and chop all of the salsa ingredients and combine in a large bowl.
2. Peel the romaine leaves one by one from the head and spread on your cutting board. Fill the romaine boats with the salsa and enjoy!
"He was going to stab me, so I had to push it." - Civil Rights activist Gloria Richardson. Watch her whole interview about women activists at the March on Washington here.
THIS IS EVERYTHING
Dismissive hand on bayonet.
Who you posed to be
Let me go for I catch a case
Cuz I aint got tyne fa dis